Steve Caplin, “How to Cheat in Photoshop CS3: The art of creating photorealistic montages, 4th edition”
Focal Press | ISBN 0240520629 | May 28, 2007 | 416 Pages | PDF | 34.8MB
[quote]With his in-depth knowledge of the little-known secrets used by the pros to produce awardwinning illustrations, Steve is THE go-to guru for professional designers, graphic artists, illustrators, retouchers and students of design media and illustration who want to create photorealistic effects using Photoshop. Updated for Photoshop CS3, this must-have resource unlocks your creativity and helps you save time in the software so you can spend more time creatively. The book is also relevant to any version of Photoshop.
* Create convincing smoke effects and make effective explosions the simple way
* Take years off someone’s appearance
* Turn a photograph of someone looking straight into the camera into a different perspective with the entire head (not just the eyes)
* Modify a statue so it looks like a living person or paint hair directly on any surface
* Produce the perfect cutout in the shortest time with Photoshop CS3’s new Quick Selection tool… and more[/quote]